In response to the recent global outbreak of COVID-19, commonly known as Corona Virus, Kampi Components has developed Business Continuity Plans in order to minimize the impact on our employees and customers. Our thoughts are with those that have been affected by COVID-19.
Our leadership team takes the health and safety of our employees very seriously. We would like to share some of the initiatives and safeguards we have implemented to date:
- We have cancelled or postponed ALL non-essential visits to our company
- While the company remains open, we have modified all employee schedules to reduce the number of people on site at any one time.
- Any employee who feels ill (fever, sneezing, coughing), or feel they may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 must stay home.
- Implemented working remotely where possible
- Warehouse aggressively cleaning and engagement guidelines have been established
- Briefed employees on recommended CDC best practices on maintaining health and safety.
We will continue to monitor this situation and will make adjustments as guidance from CDC as well as state and local public health officials is made available.
We are uniting and mobilizing in unprecedented ways to battle COVID-19. We wish everyone the best during the challenging time. We will get through this together.